After yesterday’s Gift Guide for the Little Miss, I thought it would be remiss of me if I didn’t follow-up with a Little Sir gift guide. Again, these are all alternatives to the normal plastic overload and I think you’d have to agree, there are some bloody cute non-plastic alternatives out there!
You might recognise the camera and car (no. 5 and 9) from the Little Miss guide, but I felt they are too darn cute not to include for the Little Sirs too.
A number of the items are handmade and all are available to purchase online from Australian retailers. So here it is, my top 10 pics for the Little Sir Gift Guide:
- HONEYCUP A3 Watercolour Whale Print Have Many Wondrous Adventures – $36
- TINA BARTON DESIGNS Boys Driving Cap Navy Blue Linen – $30
- TINA BARTON DESIGNS Navy Braces and Bow Tie Set – $30
- LITTLE PIE STREET Studio Arhoj Orb Grey – $79
- TINY PEOPLE Twig Creative Charcoal Pixie Wooden Camera – $49
- INCY INTERIORS Terry T-Rex – $68
- LITTLE BOO-TEEK Blue Circle Metal Shelf – $44.95
- ETSY SUNDAYS BEST KIKS Handcrafted Gray Aztec Moccasins – $44
- TINY PEOPLE Kiko+ Kuruma in Navy – $30
- BANANA J CREATIONS Black Stripe Tee Pee – $175
What about you? What’s your favourite #SayNoToPlastic gift to give to the little ones?
PS- don’t you just love navy and grey? I’m definitely including grey in Rei Baby’s room and I ummed and ahhed over navy for some time until I finally settled on mint (coral, grey and navy is just as gorgeous as coral, grey and mint doncha’ think?)…