After my recent insight in to what it is that I don’t like about Barbie, I started thinking about what type of gifts you can buy that are plastic free. So here is my #SayNoToPlastic Little Miss gift guide.
And because I heart all things handmade or designed by Australian artisans, I have included as many locally sourced, handmade items as I could. There is a toy camera from Utah and a sneaky Country Road cushion that were just too cute to go past though…
Here it is. My Top 10, plastic free, Little Miss Gift Guide ideas.
- HONEYCUP A3 Little French Bear With a Mint Striped Dress and Pink Balloon – $36
- FELIZ Fluro Pink White Cotton Cot Fitted Sheet – $49
- LOLAS COTTON HOUSE A3 I love you to the MOON Wall Art Print – $24
- LITTLE PIE STREET Lucky Boy Sunday Beauty Baby – $149.95
- LITTLE BOO-TEEK Broken Tricycle Bib & Bracers in Melon – $49.95
- TINYPEOPLE Kiko+ Kuruma in Pink – $30
- TWIG CREATIVE Poppy Pixie Wooden Toy Camera – $48.23
- COUNTRY ROAD Janie Cushion – $59.95
- LIL AUSSIE SHOE CO Pink Leather Baby Shoes – $41
- SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS Pink Ribbon Wonder Heights – $299
Wow I had so much fun shopping vicariously via the internet. I think I might do a gift guide for the Little Sirs in our lives next…